To update widgets without the risk of accidentally breaking your overall design, use Layout locked mode. This new permission level enables copywriters, marketers, business owners, and other non-designers to make changes safely.
You can enable Layout locked mode for yourself on all Readymag plans. If you are on a Personal plan (available at $13.5 per month) or higher, you can also invite collaborators to work on your project in this role.
Here’s what you can do in Layout locked mode:
- Update widget content: change text, links, images, video and code.
- Select different colors from swatches.
- Set different text styles.
- Delete or restore pages.
- Change project and page settings.
- Publish, unpublish and re-publish your project.
At the same time, in Layout locked mode users cannot:
- Change the position, size and appearance of widgets.
- Change animation settings and interactions.
- Add new pages.
Sign up for beta testing to try new Readymag features before anyone else.
Design outstanding web in Readymag. Join now